Home>Support>Page builder

Page builder

Hi, I am building a bilingual site (French/English) in which I am using WP Globus plugin. I noticed that I have the page builder icon on the French side of a page but not on the English side of it. Is there a way I could get it on both? Reason is I am also using a YouTube widget to put a few videos on my site and the only way I got it to work correctly is by using Page Builder. It works really well on the French side but can’t get it on the English side… Can you help? Many thanks,

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 6 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Andre

Thanks for reaching out.

We haven’t yet tested Page Builder with WP Globus. Our recommended translation plugins are Polylang and WPML if you want something premium. Both plugins create duplicates of each page being translated. This allows Page Builder to function normally. The only thing I can think to try here is to go to Settings > Page Builder and see if WP Globus creates a post type. If it does you could then enable that post type at Settings > Page Builder. If not, then I’m afraid at this stage there isn’t anything further I can think of.

2. 9 years, 4 days ago AndreB

Thank you very much for your help… I have decided to go with Polylang and it does what I wanted to do…

3. 9 years, 4 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, thanks for your understanding. Glad to hear Polylang does the trick.

All the best with your site moving forward :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More