Home>Support>Only 6 Features Display

Only 6 Features Display

I’m trying to add 9 features on my page, but only 6 of the services display icons. How do I fix this? I’ve tried splitting them up and putting the last 3 in a seperate row but with no success.

Thanks

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 2 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Hherzig317,

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on?

2. 7 years, 2 months ago hherzig317

https://www.logicalfront.com/solutions/

I've got it to add more than 6 features, but it's in another block which creates a difference in spacing between the 2nd and 3rd row of features. It doesn't look bad, but I'd like to even up the spacing if possible (I've tried tinkering with the padding and margins to no avail).

3. 7 years, 2 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Hherzig317,

To clarify, why can’t the features widget be added by the same widget?
    Can you show me an example of the issue? I ask as there really shouldn’t be any real spacing differences so I’m not too sure what’s adding it. Hm. Outside of maybe Row Bottom Margin. To remove the row bottom margin please open the row that houses the first features widget and head over to the row styles sidebar. Open the layout settings group and set the Bottom Margin to 0. How does that look? Ideally, for this to work you’ll need to separate the widgets into their own rows.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More