Home>Support>No PageBuilder tab after updating WordPress core v. 4.6.1

No PageBuilder tab after updating WordPress core v. 4.6.1

I have just updated to WordPress core v 4.6.1 and now my PageBuilder tab in the Editor is gone and I can only asee the tabs Visual and Text.

I have tried deactivating all plugins and activated them bit by bit and nothing helped
I have tried activating themes like TwenyThirteen and nothing helped

My theme is Create from ThemeTrust.com and it came bundled with SiteOrigin WIdgets and Page Builder by SiteOrigin for Create.
The site URL: blops.dk

Could you please help med get my tab back please?
thanx
/Malene

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 22 days ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Malene,

Unfortunately, Theme Trust runs a fork (a version based on our code but not actively developed by us) of SiteOrigin Page Builder that’s reported to have issues with the latest versions of WordPress. We recommend contacting Theme Trust directly about this issue to see if they have a solution for this issue. We’re sadly unable to help you due to the version and feature differences between our version and theirs – sorry mate. :(

2. 8 years, 22 days ago toddf

Alex,

This is an issue across all of my sites after WordPress was upgraded to 4.6.1.

The Page Builder tab is present in the posts/pages editor, however, it doesn’t actually do anything.

This is across different themes, other plugins deactivated and the siteorigin plugins deactivated, deleted and reinstalled.

One of my live sites relies heavily on your plugins, so I would like to see this escalated quickly.

Regards,
    Todd

3. 8 years, 22 days ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Todd,

I can definitely help you with sites that have issues as a result of SiteOrigin Page Builder but I sadly cannot help with the issue related to the Theme Trust version or any other forked version. Sorry mate

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at one of your other sites? If you need to keep this URL private from other users, just select “Private Reply” on the bottom right of the comment box.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More