Home>Support>More tag

More tag

Dear SiteOrigin team,

I the discovered SiteOrigin page builder and loved it. It’s an incredibly useful tool for me in developing my site, giving me lots of control over the layout, especially as I’m a non-coder (for now). It was going great until I discovered that the ‘more tag’ isn’t compatible with SiteOrigin. Extensive googling regarding this problem provided no suitable solutions which brings me to ask directly – are there any developments with you solving this issue?

My site relies on the ‘more tag’ feature and I, with my limited experience, cannot think of an alternative solution other than to not use SiteOrigin and search for an alternative page builder which will really set me back. Maybe you are able to suggest a solution that will give me the same or at least similar results?

My site is https://fishider.org/
This site is currently private, I am happy to create admin details upon request.

I really hope you can help!

Kind regards,
Helen

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Helen,

This may sound odd but we’re not aware of any compatibility issues with the more tag. Can you please elaborate on what happens when you try and use it?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More