Home>Support>Mobile Responsive issue

Mobile Responsive issue

I used the Vantage theme. I customised it according to what I want but now on checking them on tablets and mobiles it not resizing itself.

Tried following:
You should be able to enable the responsive layout by navigating to WP AdminAppearanceCustomize and then go Theme SettingsLayout and ensure that the Responsive Layout setting is enabled. Then go up a menu and open the Navigation menu and ensure that the Mobile Menu is enabled.

If you’re using SiteOrigin Page Builder please ensure your settings allow for it to be responsive. Please navigate to WP AdminSettingsPage Builder and open the Layout tab and ensure that the Responsive Layout setting is enabled. – By Alex

Thanks but this didn’t work for me.
Need help. Thanks

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 2 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Shubhi

Thanks for reaching out.

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on?

2. 2 years, 8 months ago Shubhi Sinha

Hi Andrew,
    My link is https://roboticsurology.in/

3. 2 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi, thanks for the link.

Are you asking about the Smart Slider on your home page? If so, the solution will be within the Smart Slider settings, independent from Vantage. As an experiment, try creating a new Smart Slider using one of their demo sliders. Does the issue persist with the demo/sample slider?

4. 2 years, 8 months ago Shubhi Sinha

Hi Andrew, so not just the slider but my complete website is not adjusting to mobile screen. I ssems to have made some mistake in the coding part inorder to incorporate my slider which was not happening initially. I did some hit and trial method and got my slider working but after that my webpage is not getting resized for the. obile and tab screen automatically.

5. 2 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi, thanks for the update. I’m not seeing any issue in particular on your home page. If you’d like to load your mobile menu sooner you can do so from AppearanceCustomizeTheme SettingsNavigation. Ensure the Mobile Menu is enabled and that the Mobile Menu Collapse is set to approximately 945 although it’s up to you the final value to set.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More