Home>Support>Mobile Menu

Mobile Menu

By jpar, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago.

Hi again,

I am having an issue with my top menu bar scrolling down when using mobile. You can see the issue here: http://howtodream.co/v/mobile.PNG

Any ideas what could be causing such an issue?

Thank you,
Joe

P.S. I am running 2.4.2

URL: http://howtodream.co/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 5 months ago Daniel
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Joe,

That’s odd .I have just tested this on a couple of mobile devices and could not replicate the issue raised. Would you this on your end using a different mobile device? It will enable narrow down where the issue might arise from.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

2. 9 years, 5 months ago jpar

Hi Addo,

I am using an iPhone 6.

3. 9 years, 5 months ago Daniel
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Joe

I apologize for the delayed response. I have been try to check out where the issue might be arising from, in IOS. Do you have Jetpack installed? If so go to Jetpack > Settings and deactivate the Jetpack Mobile Theme.

Try that out and let me know the outcome

4. 9 years, 5 months ago jpar

Hey Addo,

I don’t have jetpack installed, never had. Nor do I have any mobile themes.

5. 9 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Joe

Please navigate to Appearance > Theme Settings > Navigation and ensure that the Mobile Navigation setting is un-checked.

If that doesn’t help, please try temporarily de-activating all non-SiteOrigin plugins at once and re-test.

6. 9 years, 5 months ago jpar

Weird, it appears to be working now out of the blue. Not sure what changed.

Thank you for the help though!

7. 9 years, 5 months ago jpar

Oops I forgot to mention, without me making any changes.

8. 9 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Strange issue for sure with the menu not sticking to the very top of the screen. Glad to hear it’s resolved. If anything else comes up, please let us know :)

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More