Home>Support>Mobile home page text cut off/parts of word carry to line below (iphone 6), Vantage Premium theme

Mobile home page text cut off/parts of word carry to line below (iphone 6), Vantage Premium theme

I have enabled all of the appropriate settings (at least i think so) for responsive so that everything on my site can be viewed equally well on mobile devices. But for two days i have been doing everything i can to fix the issue i’m having and nothing is working. It seems to be mainly the home page that is having trouble. The word “Moments” appears cut off onto two lines and then further down the page the alignment of “our designs, your creations” and also the alignment for the two blue buttons is also all messed up. What do i need to fix the responsiveness. I paid to upgrade to premium but still no luck.

URL: http://www.majormoments.ca

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jlaz1981

Thanks for reaching out.

Right now you’re using spaces to separate your first two buttons. Can you please remove those. We’ll use CSS instead.

Insert the following at Appearance > Custom CSS:

/* Home */

@media (max-width: 680px) {
    	.home .textwidget h1 {
    		font-size: 40px;
    		line-height: normal;
    		margin: 0;
    	}
    }

@media (min-width: 681px) {
    	.home .textwidget .button.primary-button {
    		margin-right: 25px;
    	}
    }

Take a look and let me know how that works for you.

You’re welcome to adjust my values :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More