Home>Support>Missing Widgets ?
  1. 7 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Mark,

We’re currently having issues with the widgets bundled with Sydney – I’m very sorry about this! We’re currently working on a fix. Please rollback SiteOrigin Page Builder to the last version with the WP Rollback plugin. Once installed find SiteOrigin page Builder at WP AdminPluginsInstalled Plugins and Click Rollback.

2. 7 years, 5 months ago Mark Panico

Hello Alex,

Thank you very much !

Very much appreciated !

What version do I rollback to ?

I says I have 1.4 installed .

Do I select that one or go back to 1.3 ?

3. 7 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Mark,

Hold up. It sounds like you didn’t click the correct rollback link as the latest version of SiteOrigin page Builder is 2.5. Please double check to ensure you’re rolling back “Page Builder by SiteOrigin”.

4. 7 years, 5 months ago Mark Panico

I already had this widget installed, I do not see Rollback as an option ?

5. 7 years, 5 months ago Mark Panico

[image: Inline image 1]

6. 7 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Mark,

Please note that we currently are unable to process email attachments. You’ll need to upload the image to a website like vgy.me or imgur.

To confirm, did you install WP Rollback? If not, you’ll need to either install that or manually install the older version fo the plugin.

7. 7 years, 5 months ago Mark Panico

Thank you for your help Alex.

I have worked it out.

Its installed now.

Do I now have to new add the Widget to each now where it says missing widget ?

8. 7 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Mark,

Are the Sydney widgets still coming up as missing for you? If so, did you restore to 2.4.45 or 2.5? The Sydney widgets were broken in the 2.5 update so you’ll need to restore to a version prior to 2.5, specifically, 2.4.45.

9. 7 years, 5 months ago Mark Panico

They have been restored, this has played havoc with my site,

Can you please tell me where to go so I can see updates immediately ?

I know I can turn something off ?

I have forgotten

10. 7 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Mark,

You can see a list of available updates by navigating to WP AdminDashboardUpdates.

11. 7 years, 5 months ago Mark Panico

I cant belive this, I must say I'm very upset . My website was fine until this plug in f..ked up !

Now my Website is f..ked !!

This is not fair, This is going to take along time to fix !!

12. 7 years, 5 months ago Mark Panico

Is there any chances we could speak on the phone? This has created a nightmare !!

Private Snippet

Thank you

13. 7 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Mark,

I’m very sorry for any frustrations this may have caused you. To clarify, were you able to rollback to 2.4.25? Your issues should be resolved the second you’ve done that. If issues are persisting, can you please elaborate on what issues you’re experiencing now?

Please note that we’re currently unable to provide phone support. For privacy reasons, I’ve hidden your phone number.

14. 7 years, 5 months ago Mark Panico

Yes, I was able to rollback to 2.4.25

My Service section on my home page has disappeared, so has my call to action section. My Social Media buttons have disappeared and the text in my disclamier is going vertically instead of horizontally

I can't believe you don't offer phone support. I don't understand why you can't call me ?

15. 7 years, 5 months ago Mark Panico

Wow ! It just fixed itself , it must be on a HUGE delay ! Thank you very much for your help.

Please forgive me if I come across forward but website are the easiest things in the world to build.

Cheers mate

16. 7 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Mark,

That sounds like 2.5 is still active. Can you please try manually reverting to the last version by navigating to WP AdminPluginsInstalled Plugins and then find Page Builder by SiteOrigin. Click Deactivate and then delete SiteOrign Page Builder (this will not cause data loss). Click Add newUpload Plugin and upload/activate this file.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More