Home>Support>Missing Widgets

Missing Widgets

Hi,

My site has effectively gone down. All my widgets are showing up as missing and I dont know how to resolve this???? I have tried to download the siteorigin widgets bundle, and I keep getting the message saying installation failed destination folder already exsists. Please can you help.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jacqueline,

Unfortunately, you’re experiencing a WordPress plugin update issue. When this issue occurs, you’ll need to remove the plugin files and then reinstall the plugin. To do this you’ll need to use FTP or your file manager. If you need help with this, please reach out to your hosting provider for assistance with this.

Once connected, please navigate to your WordPress directory. Go to wp-content/plugins and delete the so-widgets-bundle directory. Once deleted, please open your website and navigate to WP AdminPluginsAdd New. Search for and install SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More