Home>Support>Missing Widget

Missing Widget

Using Vantage Premium with Page Builder.
Really happy to see more Prebuilt layouts, but the one I want to use isn’t working :-(
The layout “Simple Business Contact” is using some sort of contact form. However, when I load it, the second row shows “Missing Widget” – “SiteIrigin Widgets ContactForm Widget”

If I click to edit the widget it says:
“The widget SiteOrigin_Widgets_ContactForm_Widget is not available. Please try locate and install the missing plugin. Post on the support forums if you need help.”

I have Contact Form 7 installed …but I guess that’s not the right one?

URL: http://www.pvs.no/pvsfondskjema/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 10 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kjellvis

That would be the contact form widget which is part of the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle. It should be automatically activating though, so the first thing to check would be that you’re using the latest version. If you navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins, do you see an update available? Which version of the Widgets Bundle are you currently running?

2. 8 years, 10 months ago kjellvis

Thank you for your swift reply.
    No update available. Running version 1.5.4
    I decided to remove, and re-add it. Now it works great.

Clicking on Manage Widgets I now get a controlpanel that I suspect wasnt working before and see a whole lot of pretty rectangels, icons and activate/deactivate buttons.
    Activated Contact Form and evrything is beautiful!

As usual I suspect SiteOrigin was blameless and some (non-siteorigin) other plug-in was at fault, although I cant pin-point which one, as several has been tested lately.

3. 8 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kjellvis

Thanks for the update. Really glad to hear you were able to resolve. If anything else comes up, please, let us know.

All the best with your site.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More