Home>Support>Meta Slider

Meta Slider

Hi, I have used Vantage theme to build a couple of sites now, but have a request from a client which I’m not sure is possible ! … can you have multiple sliders on the home page ?? .. for instants a normal flex at the top and a different slide carousel underneath that ? .. also with the premium version of Meta slider does the carousel stop once the mouse is hovered over a particular slide and can you link a different url ‘page’ to each individual slide with in the carousel. Many thanks if someone could please answer my questions or have any suggestions, as this is going to be a new build ! maybe there’s another possible way to achieve what Im after
Regards
Mark

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hey Mark

Thanks for your support.

You can indeed. If you’re using Page Builder you can insert a Meta Slider widget or a Text widget and use a Meta Slider shortcode. On a regular page you can use the Meta Slider insert slider button or shortcode.

also with the premium version of Meta slider does the carousel stop once the mouse is hovered over a particular slide and can you link a different url ‘page’ to each individual slide with in the carousel.

Not sure, let me try check. Otherwise might be a nice pre-sale question for Matcha Labs the developers.

2. 8 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

You should be able to do this with Meta Slider free. In the right column Advanced tab enable:

Carousel Mode
    Hover Pause
    Auto-Play

And add a URL to each slide.

3. 8 years, 11 months ago Mark at Pixelcities

Cool.. thank you Andrew I shall check it out. But Im sure I will have buy the premium version as i have at least 18 products ‘slides’ to advertise on clients behalf within the carousel mode, I shall have a play about tomorrow and let you how I get on just with the free version. Many thanks again

4. 8 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

For sure :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More