Home>Support>Meta Slider

Meta Slider

Hi, heres my concern regarding my meta slider, I dont know how to explain this but when I add layer to my meta slider “LAUNCH LAYER EDITOR” add images. and when I preview it, it goes so big on my preview screen, it overlap each others images, but when its edting mode its in normal size, why is that happening? see my home page meta slider for reference… can we fix it? :( I hope you understand what im trying to say..

thank you so much

URL: http://chiaraspastry.com/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hey roland :)

In spite of having a development/testing copy of Meta Slider Pro I, unfortunately, haven’t quite made it around to testing with it. Your Pro purchase comes with support from the Matcha Labs team. I hate to pass this on but could you perhaps give them a shout and see if they could assist with this one?

2. 9 years, 2 months ago roland

okay andrew, ill try. thank you so much! :)

3. 9 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for your understanding. Hope you’re able to make quick progress on this.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More