Menu

I had a thread for this but seem to have lost it. We made my menu on the home page to be the same width as the slider, which is fine but in firefox it jumps to the left when I scroll down the page. In chrome and internet explorer it is fine.

How can I get it to stop jumping to the left in firefox?

URL: http://cindyswebbydesign.com

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 4 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Christmaslyric4537

Very sorry for the late reply here. I’m having a look at this issue. Are you by any chance using a child theme that’s modifying any code in the header?

We’re looking into whether this is a bug in the sticky menu, but knowing if you’ve made any modifications would be a huge help.

2. 9 years, 4 months ago christmaslyric4537

Hi Greg,

No child theme or any other modifications that would interfere as far as I know. It only jumps to the left in Firefox.

3. 9 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for your feedback. We’re currently unable to re-create this bug locally. If possible, please try temporarily activating all non-SiteOrigin plugins at once and re-test.

Let us know how that goes. Thanks :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More