Home>Support>Issues with pagebuilder

Issues with pagebuilder

Hello!

I would like to clear my mind with an issue that Im going throught. Thanks in advance for those who help me.

So, Im not really a web designer nor ussually work on this but right now Im making a website for a client and I’ve noticed that sometimes when I’m using a downloaded THEME, there is a different between working with the tools in CUSTOMIZE or EDIT PAGE, like for example, right now I want to change the order of the Rows using the path of EDIT PAGE but non of my change are working. If I change something with the LIVE EDITOR its fine…

So I kinda would like to know what’s the different and if there any possible way to work a THEME in both tools.

Thank you!

This is the website: www.reactivarsas.com

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ricardo,

SiteOrigin Page Builder is different to the customizer. The Page Builder/editor is for adjusting the page itself while the customizer is more for theme settings and things separate to the page contents itself. It’s not possible to use the customizer to edit your page contents, and it’s not possible to edit your theme settings using Page Builder.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More