Home>Support>Is anyone else experiencing issues with the widget bundle and WP 5.9?

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the widget bundle and WP 5.9?

Hello,

I am having major issues after updating to WP 5.9. Is there a known compatibility issue with latest WP or a plugin issue

SO Widgets Bundle failed to install correctly on my site, I did a reinstall but the Headline widget still didn’t install correctly, I removed the Widgets Bundle via FTP and installed again from wp-admin > Plugins > Add New > Install Plugin =>

and the issue still persists. PLEASE HELP!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 2 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Dartanya

Thanks for reaching out.

Is there a known compatibility issue with latest WP or a plugin issue
    There aren’t any compatibility issues with WordPress. Plugin conflicts? The possibilities are, unfortunately, infinite.

What is happening with the Headline Widget?

2. 2 years, 6 months ago Dartanya S

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for getting back to me, I figured it out!. I totally forgot that each item in the widgets bundle had to be activated, so everything is working fine now.
    Thanks again.

3. 2 years, 6 months ago Dartanya S

Well this is what was going on for weeks now after I updated to WP 5.9 and after uninstalling and reinstalling the plugins and themes numerous times.

4. 2 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Dartanya

Thanks for the update. I’m glad to hear the Headline Widget is available after activating it at PluginsSiteOrigin Widgets. If any follow-up queries arise, please, let us know.

Kind regards

Andrew

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More