Home>Support>Image widget shows error message in WordPress version5.5

Image widget shows error message in WordPress version5.5

when use image widget it shows error message like Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773.

kindly let me know what’s a problem.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 4 years, 14 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Suganya

Thanks for reaching out.

Notices and warnings are a bit below errors in terms of urgency. If you set WP_DEBUG to false in your WordPress wp-config.php file you can prevent them from appearing on your site front-end or in the WordPress admin area.

This particular warning was resolved a bit earlier in the year https://github.com/siteorigin/so-widgets-bundle/commit/a02a43829586376dfc632506e04df9839d85cc87#diff-e5d2012db0ba9ceb7b6b562cd65f68bc. If you navigate to Plugins and check the version of the Widgets Bundle in use, are you using version 1.17.6? If you are using 1.17.6 you might try running a quick test to see where the warning is arising from. Temporarily deactivate all plugins except for those authored by SiteOrigin, check the SiteOrigin Image widget, does the issue persist?

2. 4 years, 13 days ago Suganya Selvakumar

Hi Andrew Misplon,
    Thank you so much Andrew. I found it.

3. 4 years, 13 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, glad to hear you’re making progress.

As SiteOrigin questions arise in the future, please, let us know. Cheers for now :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More