Home>Support>Image size for image slider on page builder

Image size for image slider on page builder

Hi SiteOrigin Team,
Thank you for making such great plugins. I am making my website and I am using a variety of your plugins. Wonderful job.

Just having some issues with the SiteOrigin Slider Plugin. What needs to be done so that all the images in the slider are of the same size.

I have tried adjusting the resolution pixels but no good till now. my website is www.techfesta.com
It will be great if you can help me.

Thanks in advance,
Sohil

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Sohil,

The SiteOrigin Slider widget currently uses the size of the image for each slide (in other words, if each image is exactly the same dimensions they’ll appear the same). If you would like to set the height for each slide, please change to the SiteOrigin Hero widget. Can’t see this widget? Please navigate to WP AdminPluginsSiteOrigin Widgets to activate it.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More