Home>Support>Image Grid/Photo Gallery

Image Grid/Photo Gallery

Hello All,

I have a goal with the way I want to display images on my website. I’m using the vantage theme, and the site origin builder of course. I want to display images in a grid, and then be able to click on the image and have a larger view of the image.

I have the Image Grid Widget as of right now, but it doesn’t let me click on the image to make it bigger. Is there a way to do so, or another widget/plug-in you can recommend that works with the site origin page builder?

Thanks,
Mike

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi AaeMedia,

Sounds like you need a lightbox type plugin but unfortunately, I’m not actually aware of any that would be compatible with Page Builder out the gate so I would instead recommend a different gallery plugin to do this. I don’t really have a recommendation but typically any plugin that runs via a Shortcode will do – just add an editor widget and put the shortcode in there.

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More