Home>Support>Icons not showing

Icons not showing

Hi everyone,

I’m having issues with the font icons on my website. I can only see the icons in the admin panel, as soon as I switch into the website, I only see squares.

If I modify the css inside the browser, I can manage to make the icons reappear:

The problem is in the 113rd line of the index.html:

But I don’t know what this line is about, it seems to be the default span font, if some knows where I can redefine that.

Thank you for your help !

my website: http://actandcare.fr/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 2 months ago Jean Collette

Ok, I found the answer

Google fonts puts the default span font as “” !important and writes it in the index.html. So I had no way to overwrite it with my own css.
    So I used my file manager to find the file in which Google font does that (public_html/wp-content/plugins/fonts-add/public/wsgf-load-style.php). I opened it and removed the !important from the line 98.

2. 7 years, 2 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jean,

I’m glad you were able to resolve this issue. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to be of assistance this time. Please be sure to post another thread if you have any other questions.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More