Home>Support>How to set up cell to 100% width on mobile?

How to set up cell to 100% width on mobile?

Hy there,

hope you can help me, I built content with page builder on my next domain: http://www.maretours.hr/
The problem I have at the moment is for my home (main) page, this part:

Please check image how it looks on mobile:

I have set up it in wp admin that in this part it is 1 row, that has 5 cells, each cell 20% width, but on mobile I want to have 100% width for each cell. Can you suggest me the solution please?

i tried to add css class for cell something like this:
.what_to_see_item {
width: 100% !important;
}

But it is just not working. Any idea, suggestion please?

Thanks,
Karnel

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Karnel,

Sorry! We sometimes miss threads and sadly we missed yours.

It looks like some of the responsive CSS isn’t outputting correctly. Would it be possible for you to send me an export for this widget? To do this open up the page with the widget and click layout in the Page Builder toolbar. Then click import/export and then click download. Please upload the export to a 3rd party file hosting site such as teknik.io.

2. 7 years, 3 months ago kivisic

Hy Alex,

here is the download link for this exported layout: goo.gl/OlfJjl

Thanks,
    Karnel

3. 7 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Karnel,

This is happening due to the Collapse Behaviour you’ve defined. Please open the row housing the unresponsive columns and head over to the row styles sidebar. Open the Layout settings group and set the Collapse Behaviour to Standard as No Collapse doesn’t collapse (which is what is occurring).

4. 7 years, 3 months ago kivisic

Wow, cool now all is ok :) Thanks a lot Alex!

p.s. by adding a new row, is this collapse by default “no collapse” or as “standard” choosen? Tnx again!

5. 7 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kivisic,

The default Collapse Behaviour is Standard.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More