Home>Support>Home page slider (Vantage 1.5)

Home page slider (Vantage 1.5)

By kman85, 8 years ago. Last reply by kman85, 8 years ago.

Hi! I made a new slider by Meta Slider. I tried to change the home page slider with it. It works only when front page displays my latest posts. I could change home page slider in this case. But it doesn’t work when front page displays a static front page. It doesn’t matter which slider I choose – it displays only “Demo slider” after save. Even when I choose not to display slider.
But I want to use static front page with the slider which I made. Could somebody explain how to solve this problem?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 2 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kman85,

Thank you for the bug report. I’ve managed to spot the issue and this will be fixed in the next version. In the meantime you’ll need to use a workaround. Please open your homepage and then click Edit as Page. Scroll down to the Page Meta Slider box and set your slider there. Very sorry about this!

2. 8 years, 2 months ago kman85

Thank you very much! It works!

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More