Home>Support>Help if possible

Help if possible

Hello.

First of all im not english isnt my first language and sorry in advance for some comunication trouble we might have.

I want to do a project website where i have some content for non-register users and other content for people who are registerd.

I think i want to use the vantage theme and use your plugins page builder and css editor for adapting the page as i like but i have some questions (im kinda a new guy to wordpress).

1- Can i adapt the vantage theme as i like with those 2 plugins?

2- Can you guys give me some guidance on how can i make some page content restricted for non users (plugins i should use or something like that)?

3 – You guys use a registration with social media, how can i use that in a way that if a non user clicks on a content he would be redirect for a register page (or something look a like) that he can use facebook or twitter to register?

Project: Im thinking use a carrousel with the availeble post for non users and then another post on the website if people click they would need to register to see it. I want also to put a login/logout and register button.
I hope i could express myself what i intent to do. Thanks for any help you guys give me.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Joel

Thanks for reaching out, sorry we weren’t able to respond sooner.

Your project should ideally start with the plugin you want to use. Test that first, test it with different themes, different plugins, it’s the core. You might try:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-members/
    or
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/s2member/

These plugins can have a problem restricting access to content created by Page Builder because the content from Page Builder is stored in a different location to regular content. For this reason, it’s important to test them with Page Builder. I believe we’ve resolved this challenge with WP-Members but am unsure about S2Member.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More