Home>Support>Having an issue with the home page builder on the vantage theme

Having an issue with the home page builder on the vantage theme

I am having the same problem as this previous thread except that I am using InstantWP.
I am using it to learn how to use WP before going on line.
I have purchased the Vantage Premium theme and all is going well except that when I go to edit a page, all I see is a text box with no access to page builder tools, nor visible boxes etc. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Pagebuilder but still the same.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Brian

With Page Builder activated head to any page, do you see a Page Builder tab next to the Visual and Text tabs?

2. 9 years, 10 months ago Brian Taylor

No Andrew, only Visual & Text

3. 9 years, 10 months ago Brian Taylor

I have reinstalled InstantWP and still the same . Have not installed theme yet.

4. 9 years, 10 months ago Brian Taylor

I have to go away for 3 days so will follow this up on Saturday when I return.
    Thanks

5. 9 years, 10 months ago Brian Taylor

After installing PageBuilder, I do see a message across the top of screen when I go to edit a page which tells me I have PageBuilder installed etc but nothing to click on.

6. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for your feedback here.

With WordPress and Page Builder installed and activated, you should see a tab on any post or page, next to Visual / Text that reads Page Builder. If all other plugins are de-activated and this is still not happening, head to Settings > SiteOrigin Page Builder. Check that Pages and Posts are checked under the Post Types heading on that page. Not sure what else I suggest. Chat when you’re back. If possible, take a screenshot of a page, upload it to your Media Library and post the link to the image here. The link can be found in the right column when viewing the image in the Media Library.

7. 9 years, 10 months ago Brian Taylor

Hi Andrew
    back earlier than expected.
    De activated all plugins, checked PB settings all ok as suggested. Problem still exists.
    Taken screen shot but not sure how to get it to you.
    What Media Library do you mean? Did you mean the WP Media Library? This is all on InstantWP so is local on my computer.

8. 9 years, 10 months ago Brian Taylor

Do you have an email address I can send it to? Or an FTP site?

9. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Ahh right, thanks for explaining. Sure, you can email it to me on [email protected]. Please include a link back to this forum thread so I can reference the email. Thanks.

10. 9 years, 10 months ago Brian Taylor

Email reply sent this morning Andrew. Screenshot attached.
    Thanks

11. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks, we’ll pick that up as soon as possible.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More