Home>Support>Full Width

Full Width

Hello,

I am using One Page Power child theme of Featuredlite. I can not get rows to allow full width backgrounds for this page http://diyalternative.com/services/

I have read in your forums that I should be able to set the full width container, but I can’t seem to get it to work. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 1 month ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Mkaulback97,

Have you altered the row layout for the row you’re looking to have a full width background for? If not, please open the row that you would like to have a full width background and head over to the row styles sidebar. Open the Layout settings group and set the Row Layout to Full Width and save. How does that look?

If you have, can you please clarify which row you’re looking to make full width?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More