Home>Support>Footer

Footer

By ms72net, 8 years ago. Last reply by Mark s, 8 years ago.

Hello, may I in Site Origin North Theme remove the copyright “Theme by site Origin” in the footer?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ms72net,

Currently, this isn’t possible without directly editing a file. For obvious reasons, I cannot provide further instructions outside of referencing that it can be done by editing the themes footer.php file. Please note I am unable to provide support for any issues that may arise due to incorrectly editing this file.

2. 8 years, 4 months ago ms72net

I know how to remove the copyright. The question was, but I do that?

3. 8 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ms72net,

Could you please clarify your question, I’m not following.

4. 8 years, 4 months ago ms72net

Deutsch: Ist es erlaubt, den Copyright Hinweis im Footer zu entfernen? Oder muss dieser dort stehen bleiben?

Englisch (Bing-Trsanslator): Is it allowed to remove the copyright notice in the footer? Or must stop this there?

Unbenannt

5. 8 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ms72net,

It’s up to you – that doesn’t violate the themes license.

6. 8 years, 3 months ago Mark s

hi, i making a website for someone else is there a way “”i can even pay”” to remove the company branding in the footer? im starting to build websites for people and it looks un professional?

7. 8 years, 3 months ago Mark s

oh i am using the siteorigen north theme

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More