Home>Support>Favicon
  1. 9 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Renata

Sorry to hear you ran into trouble.

It’s a little old now but I still use: https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-favicon/. Perhaps give it a try.

2. 9 years, 3 months ago Renata Barcelos Le Gohébel

Hi Andrew,

I have already tried all in one favicon but it doesn’t display the same features as in the tutorials of installation.

Is there a way of adding an icon beside the url with coding?

Thanks

3. 9 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

What are you missing when using All in One Favicon?

Adding this feature by hand really isn’t worth it. It’ll require a child theme and a little coding.

4. 9 years, 3 months ago Renata Barcelos Le Gohébel

It doesn’t display the fronting part. The donation part is all over the main content.

I am currently using a child theme. Don’t have much knowledge in coding but I’m not afraid of giving it a try.

5. 9 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Renata

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look? You can create the account with the following email address:

[email protected]

Just navigate to Users > Add New in your WordPress admin. Enter siteorigin for the username and [email protected] for the email address. Make sure you’ve selected Administrator for the role and enabled the “Send Password” field so we receive the details.

Once we’re finished taking a look, you can delete this account. We’ll let you know when to do that.

6. 9 years, 3 months ago Private Message - WordPress

This is a private message.

7. 9 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks :) If you can bump that account up to Administrator we’ll be able to take a look.

8. 9 years, 3 months ago Renata Barcelos Le Gohébel

done

9. 9 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

All sorted. Hope that helps.

If the image you upload as the Favicon is very big it does push the field underneath the donate column.

10. 9 years, 3 months ago Renata Barcelos Le Gohébel

I don’t even know how to thank you. The lack of knowledge is being quite hard.. some simple issues become real problems when you’re not familiar with all those features.

Thank you so much.

Hope you’ll have a great day

11. 9 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

For sure :) Glad we could help out.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More