Home>Support>Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class SiteOrigin_Widget_Button_Widget in /home/logoriot/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/widgets/so-button-widget/so-button-widget.php on line 268

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class SiteOrigin_Widget_Button_Widget in /home/logoriot/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/widgets/so-button-widget/so-button-widget.php on line 268

Hello, you asked me to start a new thread. So here it is:) I get the error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class SiteOrigin_Widget_Button_Widget in /home/logoriot/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/widgets/so-button-widget/so-button-widget.php on line 268

I get this error with WordPress 4.5.2.
I disabled every single plugin. Then I only enabled the “SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle” plugin and bam! Same error.

Plugin list attached.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 4 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

2. 8 years, 4 months ago nicky

I can do that , but I would need your IP. I block all other IPS from accessing the login page.

3. 8 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Nicky,

Okay – that’s fine. I’ve sent you an email with my IP. Please keep our conversation on the forums for future reference.

4. 8 years, 4 months ago Private Message - WordPress

5. 8 years, 4 months ago nicky

okay, i sent up the account with the directions you stated above

6. 8 years, 4 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

7. 8 years, 4 months ago nicky

Yes

8. 8 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Nicky,

Actually, I can’t. Duplicator is reporting that zip archives are disabled. :S

9. 8 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Nicky,

Okay so this is a tricky situation or rather it should have been… I reinstalled the plugin and was able to use it without issue. I suspect, based on the error, that at one point we must have renamed the widget directory structure and for some reason you retained the previous version.

For reference, the button widget is now found at: wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/widgets/button rather than wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/widgets/so-button-widget

Sorry for wasting your time. :(

10. 8 years, 4 months ago nicky

okay, well at least it’s working again. Thank you!

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More