Home>Support>Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_raw_referer() …../public_html/wp-content/plugins/foogallery/freemius/includes/class-freemius.php on line 7148

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_raw_referer() …../public_html/wp-content/plugins/foogallery/freemius/includes/class-freemius.php on line 7148

Just started receiving this error in all siteorigin widgets on our site. Currently we are unable to edit any content made with siteorigin. Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_raw_referer() …../public_html/wp-content/plugins/foogallery/freemius/includes/class-freemius.php on line 7148

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 10 months ago Nick Pecastaing

Line 7148 has the following text. We have not activated or deactivated any versions.
    /**

* Unregister the uninstall hook for the other version of the plugin (with different code type) to avoid

* triggering a fatal error when uninstalling that plugin. For example, after deactivating the “free” version

* of a specific plugin, its uninstall hook should be unregistered after the “premium” version has been

* activated. If we don’t do that, a fatal error will occur when we try to uninstall the “free” version since

* the main file of the “free” version will be loaded first before calling the hooked callback. Since the

* free and premium versions are almost identical (same class or have same functions), a fatal error like

* “Cannot redeclare class MyClass” or “Cannot redeclare my_function()” will occur.

*/

2. 6 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Nick,

This error message is as a result of FooGallery and not specifically as a result of Vantage. What version of WordPress are you using? I ask as wp_get_raw_referer was introduced in WordPress 4.5 so if you’re not using WordPress 4.5 this error will occur.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More