Home>Support>Fatal Error

Fatal Error

I get the next error
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /var/www/03/06/02/pabst.nl/www/wp-admin/menu.php on line 261
The error appears when I open the customizer
Besides I can not save fonts nor color changes in the cirlcle icons. How do I get that done.
I am using chrome but tried edge aswell with the same results..
How do I recover this?
Rgeards,
Mel Pabst

URL: http://www.pabst.nl

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Mel

Sorry to hear about the hassle. The easiest way to proceed would be to reach out to your hosting company and kindly ask them to increase the PHP memory available to WordPress to 256m.

If the above doesn’t help, try temporarily deactivating all plugins not made by SiteOrigin and re-test. If the issue resolves, slowly re-activate your plugins one by one, running a test in the Customizer after each activation to figure out which plugin is pushing your memory usage over or causing the problem in general.

2. 8 years, 10 months ago Melchior Pabst

Thanks for your reaction, Andrew. The end result was that I had to delete WordPress completely and reinstall in a new database. Works again now.

Regards

3. 8 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Sorry to hear it took that. Nicely done on taking the leap and resolving the problem.

If anything else comes up, let us know.

All the best :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More