Home>Support>Error updating SiteOrigin Ver.103

Error updating SiteOrigin Ver.103

Hello Everyone

Before going any further, I would like to thanks anyone willing to help me with this problem: I am getting this error when trying to update siteorigin ver 103 with the latest update available:

Update Failed: Could not create directory. siteorigin-premium/addons/plugin/contact-form-fields/fields

I am working on a localhost/website/ environment on with WAMP64 for Windows. Please, shine on me.

Regards,

LM

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 2 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi LM

Thanks for reaching out. Premium support has moved to email, for any future questions, please, email support ([email protected]) for a priority response.

This is most likely a file permissions issue. Do you perhaps want to update manually using a ZIP file? If you email [email protected] we could send you the latest ZIP file.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More