Home>Support>Error: /public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/inc/widgets/base-slider.class.php on line 337

Error: /public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/inc/widgets/base-slider.class.php on line 337

Hello,

I have the ‘/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/inc/widgets/base-slider.class.php on line 337’ error on my website.

How can i get rid of this message. Please google this error, lots of websites have this message displayed on their website.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 2 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

I’ll be sure to pass this on to our developer Alex. We have a Widgets Bundle release due out later today or tomorrow; I’m sure we can resolve this error in that release.

If this is a live site, error reporting should ideally be disabled so that errors don’t print to the front-end (unless you’re actively troubleshooting). If you have a bit of a technical background you could log in to your server via FTP or via the Hosting File Manager in your hosting admin panel and download the wp-config.php file to your desktop. Near the bottom of that file, you can check that WP_DEBUG is set to false. Alternatively, you could open a support ticket with your hosts and ask them if they can ensure that errors don’t print to your site front-end. This advice is applicable regardless of the state of the above error.

You could also follow the below tutorial but instead of setting debug to true, ensure it’s set to false.

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-set-up-wordpress-error-logs-in-wp-config/

2. 2 years, 10 months ago LePet

Hi Andrew,

I have set WP_DEBUG to false and the error is gone. Thanks for the help!

Kind regards,
    Patrick

3. 2 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Patrick

Thanks for the update. I’m really glad to hear you were able to edit your wp-config.php file successfully. Thanks for letting us know about the error. We’ll be attending a little later today. If any SiteOrigin queries or requests arise in the future, please, let us know via a new thread.

Cheers for now.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More