Home>Support>Error 403 when saving content with custom made plugin

Error 403 when saving content with custom made plugin

Hi! Everytime I save or update an content (page or post) with a custom made plugin in the pagebuilder, I get a 403 error page. Worked fine yesterday. Always worked fine but since today I get this permission error.

Neep help on this one.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 11 months ago Mathieu Gagnon

Hi again! I made more tests and it’s seems that the same site on another host works fine. So I think that my Site Origin Page Builder custom made plugin/widgets are making a request to the server that my actual host don’t like or don’t give me access to.

Is it possible?

2. 7 years, 11 months ago Mathieu Gagnon

Solved.

3. 7 years, 11 months ago Maverick87

Hi Mathieu, I installed a theme with the Site Origin Page Builder included, it was working great yesterday, but when I jumped on today I was having the same issues you described. Do you mind sharing the solution you came across?

-Joe

4. 7 years, 11 months ago Themer

Hi there,

I’m not able to reproduce the issue on my hosting, but confirm this issue on 3 clients websites. Never had any issues till yesterday.

Any fix for it?

5. 7 years, 11 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Mathieu,

Could you please clarify how you resolved this issue? This will allow those who are searching for specific issues like this one to be able to find a solution more easily.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More