Home>Support>Email problem with Contact Form 7

Email problem with Contact Form 7

Firstly a big thankyou to Vantage Premium, a brilliant theme which has enabled us to launch our new business quickly.
Problem: I use Contact Form 7 on our How To Book Page and have changed the email address. But now no messages are received despite displaying that the message has been sent.
I even started from fresh and created a new form but again no messages are receieved.
The email facility is vital for our business so an early response would be really appreciated.
Thanks
SimonW

URL: http://www.aragonactive.com/how-to-book/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi SimonW

Thanks for your support.

I’d start by looking into the spam filtering of the email address you’re sending to. Perhaps change that to another address that’s linked to another email provider to test. You often have to setup filters to make sure contact form emails don’t land in spam. You can use the consistent words in the email subject for filter matching.

2. 9 years, 8 months ago SimonW

Thanks Andrew for the support. I went back to my provider and found the default setting was for a local mail exchanger, it has now been changed to remote and it works fine.
    Best wishes SimonW

3. 9 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Awesome, glad you were able to resolve.

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More