Home>Support>Create Anchor Link in SiteOrigin Hero Button Shortcode

Create Anchor Link in SiteOrigin Hero Button Shortcode

By jbendiner, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago.

I am using your CORP free theme.

I am trying to create an anchor link for the Hero Button in a landing page to redirect to the bottom of the same page when clicked.
I am not able to get it to work.

This is what I did:
1. In the BUTTON section of the HERO widget I added a BUTTON ID under the OTHER ATTRIBUTES AND SEO section. I called it “”Send2Form””.
2. At the bottom of the page I added a Editor Widget to test this out.
3. IN the Editor Widget I added the following code: See?

When I click the button the cursor seems to move a line or two, but does not take me where I want to go.

Here is the URL for this page:

http://www.thefoxpros.com/soporte-foxpro

And ideas?

Thanks!
Jerry

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 5 months ago jbendiner

For those of you trying to solve the same problem, I navigated the forum and finally found a solution to the problem.
    This is what worked for me:

1. EDIT the row you want to jump to in the page
    2. Head over to the row styles sidebar and open the Attribute settings group.
    3. Enter a row ID such as : JumpHere
    4. Now go to the HERO row
    5. Look for the DESTINATION URL field in the BUTTON section
    6. Enter the ROW ID you entered above: #JumpHere
    7. Presto!

Worked like a charm for me.

2. 6 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jbendiner,

I’m glad you were able to resolve this issue. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to be of assistance this time. Please be sure to post another thread if you have any other questions.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More