Home>Support>Create a Page with a 3-Row Grid?

Create a Page with a 3-Row Grid?

I’m new to using site origin and it came with a theme I am now using that I like a lot.

However, I am trying to figure out if there’s a way I can create a 3 row grid that extends down the page?

Basically, I have a gumroad store and while those are embeddable they take up a ton of room pretty much the whole entire page and extend all the way down it.

What I really wanna do though is make a 3 across grid that I can embed a row of 3 different products and add more below it on down the page so that when someone clicks on those it then either shows the popup to buy it or takes them to the page to buy it since so far I am not liking how a lot of these display store products and my budget is very small so I cant afford to invest in anything costly that would do that for me already so I was looking for a simple alternative or a way to do it myself somehow.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kade,

I’d like to help you with this, but unfortunately, this is beyond the scope of the support we’re able to offer on our free forums. There is a fair amount of custom work involved. I personally would recommend using a plugin that allows you to connect with Gumroad rather than embedding it. This will prevent potential compatibility issues (iframes on mobile devices typically have major issues) and overall provide a more seamless experience – I sadly can’t provide any suggestions.

We do offer this level of support to our premium users, so if you’d like to upgrade to SiteOrigin Premium, then I can help you over email support.

If you’d prefer not to upgrade to SiteOrigin Premium, then you can hire a WordPress developer from Codeable. They’ll charge you an hourly rate for any work done.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More