Home>Support>Corp 1.4 probl

Corp 1.4 probl

After updating CORP to version 1.4 all text/based widgets (feature..accordion …. testimonials …) have expanded 100% into the mobile version ..It does not happen instead to the “Hero pages”….I put the site in maintenace mode

Does anyone help me?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi :) We’d need to take a look at the problem to assist. If possible, please take the site out of maintenance mode and share a link. We can take a look this afternoon. Thanks.

2. 6 years, 5 months ago alexclusiv

I have 2 Corp themed websites in construction mode… Same widgets problem: Features…Testimonial…Accordions….Last Blog slider…lost responsive view in mobile resolution..

3. 6 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the update. This isn’t an issue we’re able to replicate. We’d need to take a look at the problem to assist.

4. 6 years, 5 months ago alexclusiv

Hello, sorry my website it’s in hard developing status…I solved by deactivating the premium siteorigin plugin.. .. WordPress does not automatically update from version 1.2.1 to the new 1.3.1 version

5. 6 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the further info. If you’re using SiteOrigin Premium please contact us via email on [email protected] and share a link to this thread. We can then exchange login details and help diagnose the problem without having to turn maintenance mode off.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More