Home>Support>Contact Form 7 Not Working with SiteOrgin Plugin

Contact Form 7 Not Working with SiteOrgin Plugin

I have installed both contact form 7 and siteorigin on my site. Unfortunately, my contact form 7 text fields and submit buttons are not working. When i disable the siteorigin plugin, the fields start working again. I don’t what why its happening. Please help.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 1 year, 7 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi John

Thanks for getting in touch.

Does the issue persist when the following is in place:

– A default theme like Twenty Nineteen.
    – Only Page Builder, Widgets Bundle, and Contact Form 7 are activated.

Thanks

Andrew

2. 1 year, 7 months ago John Federico

I tried both options…Still the problem is there…

I can not fill out the fields of contact form 7 and the submit button is also not clickable.. Disabled all plugins (excluding site origin builder, widgets and CF7) and changed the theme to 2020.

3. 1 year, 7 months ago John Federico

Still not working. I tried activating the 2020 theme and disabling all other plugins. For reference, my site URL is given below. I couldn't share the link publicly on the forum.

Thank you

4. 1 year, 7 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi John

Thanks for your feedback.

Kindly note our warning at the bottom of each forum notification email:

Reply to this email or view the thread on SiteOrigin. All replies are public, don’t email sensitive data. Unsubscribe to stop receiving notifications.

For fast email support with a wide scope via email, please, consider our SiteOrigin Premium offering: Download: SiteOrigin Premium.

Perhaps try editing the widget concerned and check the Attributes section on the right. It looks like a z-index of minus one has been set which is causing the problem:

z-index: -1;
Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More