Home>Support>Contact Form 7 not working with Page Builder/Site Origins Widget

Contact Form 7 not working with Page Builder/Site Origins Widget

Hello, I was having the same issue as others on the forum and was not able to edit the site home page or view the page in page builder mode. It was only showing the page in html. After reading through the forums and seeing other recent posts about the same issue, I went one-by-one and deactivated the plugins to find out which once was causing the issue. I discovered Contact Form 7 is causing the issue. I tried to rollback Contact Forms 7 to previous versions and it still causes the same issue. For now, I have deactivated Contact Forms 7 so I can edit and make changes to the home page and now it’s working properly and I can view in page builder mode.

Will there be a fix coming for this? The booking forms widget runs on the Contact Form 7 widget so I cannot use the booking form. Can you please help with a solution? Thank you!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 4 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ash

Thanks for reaching out.

We have CF7 installed on some of our demo sites, I’m not sure that’s the issue. To confirm the conflict, please, try the following:

* Temporarily switch to a default theme like Twenty Nineteen.
    * Temporarily deactivate all plugins except for Page Builder and CF7.
    Does the issue persist in this state?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More