Home>Support>Contact form 7 not working correctly

Contact form 7 not working correctly

By Eli Langley, 8 years ago. Last reply by Sandie, 8 years ago.

Hi have you any idea why my contact form 7 plugin isn’t working properly. I’m using pagebuilder & contact form 7 and Vantage theme and I’ve used this on lots of other websites and never had the problem before.
I’ve just set up a new website and when I submit a test on the contact form, it isn’t showing up the ‘confirmation that the message was sent’ & it shows a ‘timer’ so it looks like it hasn’t submitted, but I do actually receive the details.
I’m not using any other new plugins that I didn’t use on other websites so I don’t see how it could be a plugin confliction.

URL: http://www.onthebeachproductions.co.uk/contact/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 10 months ago Eli Langley

you welcome to test the form to see what I mean as I’ve used my email in the form for testing purposes.

2. 8 years, 10 months ago Eli Langley

I’ve just updated to the latest wordpress & now it seems to be working fine. Yay!!

3. 8 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Awesome :) Thanks for updating.

All the best.

4. 8 years, 10 months ago Sandie

have the same issue but unfortunately no solution!?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More