Home>Support>Contact Form 7 – no submit button visible

Contact Form 7 – no submit button visible

HI there,
I recently tried to use this plugin and it installed just fine on my page, but there is no submit button! I don’t know whether it is not visible because the page is white (and the submit button is white too?) or what the problem is. I learned about this plugin from a tutorial from Darrel Wilson. On his version, the code for the submit button looks different ( [submit “send”] , I think),but the one in the plug in is simple [submit “send”]. So I tried to change it manually to make it the same (but I’m just new to this website stuff). It did not work. Help!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Simone,

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on?
    I recommend the authors of Contact Form 7 directly. This can be done a here.

2. 6 years, 10 months ago Simone Alberts

Hi Alex,
    thank you for your reply. I researched it more and went in and changed the code in the text box. and now it works! :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More