Home>Support>Columns collapse on mobile but don’t go 100% width

Columns collapse on mobile but don’t go 100% width

Good morning,

I am currently building a page with Page Builder and when I go mobile the columns do collapse on top of each other like they are supposed to, however, they don’t go 100% width. All of them stay on the left side of the page at “width: calc(50% – ( 0.5 * 30px ) );”. Responsive layouts *is* enabled in the settings.

Is there a way to ensure the collapsed columns go 100% width? I have used Page Builder in the past and it worked just fine.

Thank you.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Antoninog

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on?

2. 5 years, 5 months ago antoninog

Hi Andrew, here is a link: https://blog.storyblocks.com/state-of-youtube-2019/

Sorry for the delay, I couldn’t share this before. Now, after some custom CSS fixes I did it appears to be working on desktop with the window scaled down to mobile size. However, the problem still happens on my iphone.

3. 5 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks.

I see the issue in landscape view on my phone. Try editing each widget and opening the Attributes tab on the right. max-width: 386px; is the cause.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More