Home>Support>Collapse-O-Matic is messed up by installing SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle beyond 1.11.7

Collapse-O-Matic is messed up by installing SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle beyond 1.11.7

Collapse-O-Matic is messed up by installing SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle beyond 1.11.7, I have tried unistalling and reinstalling all plugins in different orders.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 11 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jimsonline,

Can you please elaborate on the issue you’re specifically facing with SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle and Collapse-O-Matic? What is no longer working for you?

2. 5 years, 11 months ago jimsonline

The formatting of my drop down menus bunch together and the motion of the drop is erratic. Reverting SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle to 1.11.7 or earlier fixes the problem. I have fought with this for many weeks and tried uninstalling and reinstalling all the plugins. It’s just a conflict.

I appreciate your attention to this. Jim

[cid:[email protected]]

3. 5 years, 11 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jimsonline

Unfortunately, I’m unable to replicate this. Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at this? Actually, can you please provide me with a copy of the shortcode you’re using so I can run some tests against that specifically?

Also, please note that we’re unable to process attachments at this time. Can you please upload the image to a third party image hosting site like Imgur or vgy.me.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More