Home>Support>Closing windows “cross” appears 2 times

Closing windows “cross” appears 2 times

Hi,

when using page builder (installed with Vantage Premium theme) I see 2 cross to close the windows when I edit a widget, one blue, one red, and both not centered on the box where they should be (on top left corner).

The problem appears after few updates of the site, I tried to deinstall/reinstall Page builder and Widgets, but no way to solve the problem.

Any idea? Thanks

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi ydegauquier

Please temporarily de-activate all plugins except for Page Builder. If the issue resolves then re-activate your plugins one by one, each time checking the problem.

2. 9 years, 10 months ago ydegauquier

Seems that the plugin “NextGEN Pro” cause the problem..

3. 9 years, 10 months ago ydegauquier

In fact, “NextGEN Pro”, “Event Organiser” and “Product Catalog 8” are causing problem

4. 9 years, 10 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Page Builder currently relies heavily on jQuery UI for buttons and dialogs. We’ve tried making all our code work quite specifically with our own elements, however, some other plugins might not be doing the same. So if another plugin is also using jQuery UI, it’s possible for it to damage Page Builder’s elements.

In Page Builder 2, we’ve built our own custom user interface system, so there should be far fewer conflicts like this.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More