Home>Support>Circle icon font size

Circle icon font size

Hello Andrew – In a previous thread when I installed a the child theme it changed my fonts. I have played around with them and for the most part tried to fix them but the one I can’t seem to fix is the text in the ‘circle icon’ widget. With the child theme it has made my font look bold, and text smaller and I want to fix this…. I want it to not look bold and a bit bigger….thanks. (site is not live)

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi :)

Can I take a look so I can see what’s going on.

2. 8 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jo-Anne

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look? You can create the account with the following email address:

[email protected]

Just navigate to Users > Add New in your WordPress admin. Enter siteorigin for the username and [email protected] for the email address. Make sure you’ve selected Administrator for the role and enabled the “Send Password” field so we receive the details.

Once we’re finished taking a look, you can delete this account. We’ll let you know when to do that.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More