Home>Support>Change color 2 letters in unwind title

Change color 2 letters in unwind title

By reivax, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago.

Hi, in a google image, I saw an example where the unwind theme had changed the first 2 letters, UN in green and WIND in black.
It occurs to me to add css, and use: first-letter, but I do not know how to do without using a span to change more than one letter.
I would like to change the first and the last 2.
How can I do it?
Thank you

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Reivax,

To do this please navigate to WP AdminAppearanceWidgets and add a SiteOrigin Editor widget to your Masthead widget area. Add your desired logo text and set its text presentation to Heading 1 by – be sure to select the text first.

Select characters of the text you wish to change color and then change its color. If you can’t see the color button in the toolbar you’ll need to toggle the second toolbar. This can be done by clicking this:

If desired, center the text.

For reference, here’s a video me doing his.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More