Home>Support>Centering

Centering

Hi everyone,

This topic has been touched on before but the thread has now been closed;

PageBuilder center row column

I have the same issue as the user who started this thread, but their solution doesn’t seem to work for me. I have a pagebuilder ‘table’ below the main slider on my website homepage. When the page is narrowed (as in an ipad) the third row collapses below but is aligned left. I’d like it to be centered.

I tried the suggesions from the thread above, including changing the widget (just html) css properties, but with no luck.

I’d really appreciate some pointers.

http://ygymdeithasfeddygol.cymru
Thanks in advance!

Gwion

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Gwion,

I’ve had a look at your setup and I can’t seem to see what specific area you’re looking to center. Can you please clarify what area you’re looking to center?

2. 6 years, 3 months ago gwion

Hi Alex,

Thanks for looking at this. The image below should clarify things – its from responsive mode simulating an ipad user;

Collapse

Hope it loads. As you can see the three columns now collapse into 2 on the upper row and one below. The lower one is aligned left, and I’d like it to be centred.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Gwion

3. 6 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Gwion

Ah, the linked thread, in that case, isn’t related. Unfortunately, this is beyond the scope of the support we’re able to offer on our free forums. There is a fair amount of custom work involved. I’ve marked this thread as a feature request. We often look through these threads to get ideas for what to add in our future updates. Hopefully, we’ll be able to add this in a future update.

We do offer the level of support to our premium users, so if you’d like to upgrade to SiteOrigin Premium, then I can help you over email support.

If you’d prefer not to upgrade to SiteOrigin Premium, then you can hire a WordPress developer from Codeable. They’ll charge you an hourly rate for any work done.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More