Home>Support>Can’t get Page Builder to work with WordPress

Can’t get Page Builder to work with WordPress

I saw another post like this….
I am unable to get Page Builder to work. I have tried deactivating all plugins, but still no luck. This is the version downloaded and automatically installed through the WordPress plugin interface.

I tried the same stuff…. nothing is working

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 2 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Webdiva,

Cloudflare’s Rocket Loader is causing issues for certain people. Are you using Cloudflare / Rocket Loader? If so, please exclude WP Admin from Cloudflare. The linked article title isn’t directly related to this error, but the provided instructions in the article will tell you how to disable Cloudflare in the WP Admin directory.

2. 6 years, 2 months ago webdiva

Nope I
    don’t use cloudflare. I have other sites that do not have this issue. I cant even update my site and this point. I can’t even go back and just use the regular editor.

3. 6 years, 2 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Webdiva,

That’s odd. To clarify, what is preventing you from using the normal editor? What happens when you try and edit a page? What do you actually see?

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look?

4. 6 years, 2 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More