Home>Support>Calendar in Contact Form 7

Calendar in Contact Form 7

I have read some past entries regarding the ability to add to a drop down calendar (in order to select a desired date) using contact form 7. However, looking at the most up to date version I can’t seem to work out how to do it. The current calendar option just produces a text box rather than a physical calendar.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Daniel

You could try testing with a default theme like Twenty Fifteen activated, that’ll let you know if Vantage is getting in the way. You could also test with all other plugins turned off, that’ll let you know if a plugin conflict is involved.

I haven’t tested a date picker with CF7. Are you using this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7-datepicker/ to add the picker?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More