Home>Support>Bunch of undefined array key errors since update to 1.58.10

Bunch of undefined array key errors since update to 1.58.10

Hi
since the plugin was updated to 1.58.10 i get a bunch of errors:

Undefined array key “square_shape_padding” in addon-so-widgets-bundle/extra-widgets/service-box/service-box.php on line 294
Undefined array key “icon_bg_color” in addon-so-widgets-bundle/extra-widgets/service-box/service-box.php on line 286
Undefined array key “square_shape_bg_color” in addon-so-widgets-bundle/extra-widgets/service-box/service-box.php on line 293

Using WordPress 6.4.3
PHP 8.1.27, litespeed
Ultimate Addons for SiteOrigin 2.4.2

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks a lot..

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 months, 12 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi, thanks for getting in touch.

If the errors are printing on the site front-end, please see our guide here Page: Debugging in WordPress to set WP_DEBUG to false, which is ideal for a production/live website.

When you have a moment, please upload the page layout to WeTransfer or a similar hosted service like Dropbox and post the link here. If the page is in Page Builder, you can click Layouts > Import/Export > Download Layout. The same for a Layout Block in the Block Editor. If the page is in the Block Editor with multiple layout blocks or SiteOrigin Widget Blocks you can click the three vertical dots top right to switch to Code View, copy the code, add it to a text file, upload the file to WeTranfer and post the link.

2. 6 months, 12 days ago K2PLUS

Hi
    Thank you for your quick answer. The WP_Debug was already set to false, still getting the errors

This is the link to the layout file
    https://we.tl/t-opne4k6s5o

Regards
    Jure

3. 6 months, 12 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jure

Please check the @ini_set example provided here https://developer.wordpress.org/advanced-administration/debug/debug-wordpress/#example-wp-config-php-for-debugging. That should resolve the front-end display when set to 0.

4. 6 months, 12 days ago K2PLUS

Hi
    that helped.. at least the errors are not showing at the frontend anymore..
    Thanks for that. But still, why are the errors occurring?

BR
    Jure

5. 6 months, 12 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jure, super glad you’re making progress. Errors set not to display is the correct position for a live website. I’ll try to find out what change might have been made that could have caused the errors. Ultimately, the fix would have to come from the author; the author would need to account for the instances outlined in the errors. As an example:

Warning: Undefined array key “icon_bg_color” in /Users/amisplon/Sites/demo/wp-content/plugins/addon-so-widgets-bundle/extra-widgets/service-box/service-box.php on line 286

The issue arises because the plugin is trying to access an array element with the key “icon_bg_color”, but that key doesn’t exist in the array that the plugin is working with.

Unfortunately, Ultimate Addons hasn’t been updated in four years so the best case is to not display the warning and for any new pages use SiteOrigin authored widgets or if you need extra widgets, Livemesh SiteOrigin Widgets is a third-party plugin that is supported actively by Livemesh.

6. 6 months, 12 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jurre

Our developer let me know that the warnings and type errors are now showing due to a PHP update that results in them being labeled a warning.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More