Home>Support>Blog Page

Blog Page

By Laura, 9 years ago. Last reply by Laura, 9 years ago.

Hi guys, i just update the Vantage theme and I notice that the botton buttons of the page blog do not appear. I refer to the button to go on to the pages or to go back.
Could you check it: see http://www.spotcontenidos.com/blog/

Maybe I have to set up some feature, I had it in the previous version.

Thank you!
Laura

URL: http://spotcontenidos.com/blog

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Laura

Please try editing the Post Loop widget and check which template you’re using. Blog or Blog Loop should display pagination.

2. 9 years, 4 months ago Laura

I have the post blog page as a “blog loop” and it does not work, i tried with Blog and neither. The page is set as page builder.
    So ?

3. 9 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Laura

Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look? You can create the account with the following email address:

Private Snippet

Just navigate to Users > Add New in your WordPress admin. Enter siteorigin for the username and Private Snippet for the email address. Make sure you’ve selected Administrator for the role and enabled the “Send Password” field so we receive the details.

Once we’re finished taking a look, you can delete this account. We’ll let you know when to do that.

4. 9 years, 4 months ago Private Message - WordPress

This is a private message.

5. 9 years, 4 months ago Laura

I did it. I was changing some features of the theme and now i notice that the home page has changed. For example the CSS of the menĂº bar at home page is different from the rest of the pages, specifically the size of the words. Aparte from that in the middle of the home page where there are the circles icons the black background is not full width, why?
    I need yo fix both issues and the post navigation mentioned at the beginning. Thanks!!!!

6. 9 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the update.

Please remember to not directly edit any theme files as those edits will be lost in theme updates. You’ll need to use a child theme for editing theme files and Custom CSS for adding your own customised snippets.

On the home page you can set the background to be full width by editing the row in question and clicking the Layout tab on the right, then select Full Width Stretched from the Row Layout drop down menu.

I’m not quite following your feedback regarding pagination on the blog page. Have you found the cause of that?

7. 9 years, 4 months ago Laura

Thank you Andrew.
    In this ooportunity and from the previous updated (not this) I have not edited the theme, I only used custom CCS to change appeareance of the site.
    Related to the menu bar in the home page, the font size is smaller than the menu bar from the other pages, as for example “quienes somos”, I notice that in the home page it changed. In the previous version I have the same ccs style for all the pages. Has anything changed? How can i fix it?

For page blog, I really do not why i cannot see the pagination, I give you access to my dashboard in order to take a look , as you asked me.

8. 9 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the update.

For the blog page please try the following:

1. Create a test page, add a Post Loop widget and don’t build a query, just add a default Post Loop widget. Does pagination display? If not, please try 2.

2: Temporarily de-activate all non-SiteOrigin plugins. Check the Blog page. If pagination returns, re-activate your plugins one by one, after each activation, check the Blog page pagination.

9. 9 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

I’m not quite sure where the CSS for the home page is coming from. Try adding the following to Appearance > Custom CSS:

.main-navigation ul li a {
    font-size: 15px;
    }

Hope that helps.

10. 9 years, 4 months ago Laura

I fix the ccs style on the home page menu bar, now the only issue to solve is pagination on blog page. Going back to the beginning :)
    Coul you checked the site with the profile I sent you?

11. 9 years, 4 months ago Laura

Sorry, I have not seen the message about it. I will try and I tell you.
    Thank you!

12. 9 years, 4 months ago Laura

A question, if I de-activate all the plugins, when I try to active them again, will i have to set and configure all the features of each one? I want to know to check before do it.

13. 9 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

All of your settings will still be in place when you reactivite.

14. 9 years, 4 months ago Laura

I found the problem, is Jetpack plugin. when I de-activate the pagination emerged. When I reactived jetpack it dissapear!

15. 9 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, that’s progress. Please can you now troubleshoot Jetpack > Settings as you did regular plugins. Jetpack is made up of small plugins so we’d need to run through the same checks. Turn all Jetpack modules off and then activate them one by one.

16. 9 years, 4 months ago Laura

Hi, I did it with jetpack, the issue is with “infinit scroll” feature, with the rest pagination works ok. I de-activated this feature. Why it happened?
    Thank you!

17. 9 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for reporting this conflict. Apologies for the hassle. We'll investigate and resolve in the next Vantage update.

18. 9 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks again. We can replicate. We’ll have a fix in the next Vantage update. Sorry we aren’t able to hotifx.

19. 9 years, 4 months ago Laura

Bye, :))

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More